Arizona Mobile Legal Services
22584 W. Gardenia Drive
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- HOA issues
- Veterans Benefits
- Contract Law
Fundraisers We Support
Hours of OperationBy appointment only.
At Arizona Mobile Legal Services, we pride ourselves on providing honest, bonafide legal services to our clients. With a friendly and knowledgeable staff, and travel to clients that are housebound or have mobility issues, Arizona Mobile Legal Services strives to go above and beyond the average law firm. Also for your convenience, we have office locations in Surprise Buckeye, Phoenix and Goodyear.
We focus on elder law, estate planning, special needs planning, trust and probate estate administration, guardianships and conservatorships, ALTCS applications, Veterans Benefits, Medicare, contract law, and real estate law.
What Sets Arizona Mobile Legal Services Apart:
- Free initial phone consultation. We assist Spanish speaking clients.
- We visit clients with mobility issues at their residence or workplace. We are set up for this. Our public benefits coordinator is a public notary who assists me on every visit at no extra charge. Our law firm gives lots of added value
- Our fees are very competitive (lower than average and fixed fees for estate planning documents)
- We have meeting locations in Surprise,Goodyear, Buckeye and Phoenix
- Our services not only benefit people that are housebound or have mobility issues but individuals who prefer an evening or weekend appointment
- Estate planning documents are customized for long-term care planning and prepared by our elder law attorney
- All legal work done by our attorney –not delegated to a legal assistant
- Families often disagree about long term planning issues, housing, finances etc. -especially in unexpected situations. We are trained and effective mediators who can help families deal with these matters
- Our attorney has lots of patience-makes sure the client understands what he/she is signing and agrees with the terms of the document
- Our public benefits coordinator has a healthcare background. She assists with Medicare issues, Veterans Benefits, ALTCS applications, understanding clients’ medical conditions, capacity, and caregiver issues
- ALTCS planning and applications-preserve assets for loved ones
- We keep families informed and give a high level of personal attention