Balanced Business Consulting LLC
3820 S. 99th Drive
Tolleson, AZ 85353
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- QuickBooks start up and clean up
- File systems and organization
- Productivity and Management Consulting
- Bookkeeping Services
- Staff Development Training
- Cloud Management Services
- Workflow and Productivity Improvement
- Office Management Services
- Disaster Recovery
- Telecommuting Plans
Hours of Operation8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Behind on your QuickBooks?
Need Help with your QuickBooks?
HATE doing your QuickBooks?
There are just so many hours in a day and if you are running a busy, successful business, paperwork may not be your top priority. Giving great customer service, dealing with vendors and, maybe spending a bit of time with your family often leaves the bookkeeping and other administrative paperwork on the back burner. Of course, you can’t ignore that paperwork forever, and when you do need your numbers, you need them right now!
Wouldn’t it be great to always have your books in balance, your invoices out on time, have someone to remind your customers that their payment is due? Maybe you’re not quite ready to hire a full time person who needs payroll and office space, but you’re tired of spending evenings and weekends at your desk instead of enjoying some time with family and friends.
Balanced Business Consulting has been providing relief and peace of mind to clients for 20 years now. Deb Morgaina, a productivity expert and “Queen of QuickBooks” has the solutions you need to be more organized, more productive and more profitable.
- Set up
- Clean up
Full charge bookkeeping services including:
- Daily update
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Debt Collections
- Financial reports and review
- Referral resource
- Sales Tax Returns
- Staff Development training
- Filing systems including paperless office
- Management consulting and training for business owners, entrepreneurs, and executives
- Workflow and Productivity improvement
- Part-time or temporary office management services
- Disaster recovery due to loss of key person or other business interruption
Office space and employees are expensive but how else can you give your business a professional presence?
Think Cloud Management Services!
- Your phone answered with your company caller ID
- Your voice mail with custom message options
- Complete bookkeeping, billing and collection services
- We are your “Business Office”
Would you like a buffer between you and your customers when it comes time to collect past due accounts?
Would you like to free up some time to enjoy life more and work just a bit less?
Productivity Expert – 20 years as a management consultant
Law Office Administrator – in Beverly Hills, Scottsdale & Phoenix
Partial Client List:
Arizona Public Service
Salt River Project
U.S. Bureau of Land Management
Carl T. Hayden V.A. Medical Center
Southwest Kidney Institute
Dr. Ginger Price, DDS
State of Arizona
Maricopa County Association of Governments
Silver Rock Builders
Valley Permaculture Alliance – Non Profit
Various medical, dental and law practices
Board Member – Southwest Valley Chamber of Commerce
Past Treasurer - Goodyear White Tanks Rotary Foundation
Past Board Member – AZ Foundation for Legal Services & Education
Past Board Member – Phoenix Youth at Risk
Past President – Arizona Professional Organizer’s Association
Minding Your Business: Law Office Expansion and Management (published by the National Bar Association)
Current Project – Balance Your Business, Balance Your Life – A Guide to Managing Small Businesses While Keeping Your Sanity
Topics include small business management, QuickBooks Magic, workflow, time management, using your desk as a tool; custom speeches and trainings to fit your needs