Wilson Property Inspections, LLC
11761 W. Chase Ln
Avondale, AZ 85323
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
- New build home inspections
- Pre-owned home inspections
- 1 year warranty inspections
- Pre-sale inspections
Hours of Operation8 Am to 6 PM
Monday - Saturday
Why inspect a new home?
Do you want to know the state of the house you are going to buy?
Just as you and I get older we start to have some aches and pains that may bother you as you go about your daily lives. A house is just like us. It too has its little aches and pains that develop over the years. From settling cracks, to nicks and dings, signs of past repairs by the current owners and even to those hidden defects that the builders may have done while in the construction phase.
You also may think that during the construction of the house it has passed all the municipal (building code) inspections. You also may be informed by the builder that the house has passed all building code inspection. But due to where those flaws were located (up in the attic where you may never go) could have slipped past or were not noticed during the numerous building code inspections. On the average the new home has from 5 to 15 or perhaps even more building defects that were not caught in the building process.
During my professional home inspection over 300 items will checked. Upon completion of my inspection you will be given a detailed, easy to read computer generated report complete with digital pictures.
So get your home inspected.
Let me tell you about myself.
My qualifications are:
• I am licensed by the Arizona State Board of Technical Registration (BTR # 40785).
• I am a member in good standing with the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
• I have passed NACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
• I have completed NACHI’s Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
• I have taken NACHI’s Standards of Practice Quiz.
• I abide by NACHI’s Code of Ethics.
• I follow NACHI’s Standard of Practice.
• I fulfill 18 hours of continuing education every year.
• I am available Saturdays.
• I am bonded and carry Errors and Omissions Insurance.
Let me say this to you.
My Promise to You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspector’s own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.